Dealer Recommended for Warranty for 13th year
Car Care Plan has been voted Dealer Recommended for Warranty in 2023 – the 13th consecutive year we have received the award. The AM “Dealer Recommended” programme allows readers to have their say about the companies they believe offer the best service. After the dealer poll, Car Care Plan rose to the top among warranty providers, reflecting our outstanding customer service and high-quality products.
In 2021, Car Care Plan registered over 450,000 warranty products, among a total of over 1.4 million products in over 80 countries. We are the preferred partner for many of the automotive industry’s leading manufacturers and retailers because of our long-standing 45 years of high-quality provision, dependable products, high customer satisfaction rates, and successful motoring.
Industry leading warranty
Our extensive track record gives us the experience, depth of knowledge, and historical data on UK car stocks across all makes and models, ensuring our vehicle warranty provides real value and utility to the end customer, no matter what they drive. Just some of the reasons our warranty products are industry leading:
- Customers can rely on Car Care Plan as a dependable and financially robust business, having been awarded an “A-” (Excellent) financial strength rating by credit rating agency AM Best.
- Warranty products now include a specific section covering hybrid and electrical vehicle (EV) components, in addition to the extensive warranty cover available for traditional engine types.
- Our warranty wording has received the Plain English Society’s internationally recognised Crystal Mark for clarity to consumers, ensuring customers fully understand what is covered.
- Vehicle warranty can be offered as a standalone product or as part of a bespoke package, with MOT test cover and a service plan, for example. This gives customers additional financial support and protection, while strengthening retailers’ retention rates.
- Car Care Plan’s warranty and insurance products are developed, delivered, and administered entirely in-house – from underwriting to compliance, point of sale documentation to fulfilment and claims, and even renewals.
Unique warranty offering
Our unique combination – clear, concise, and holistic warranty wording, backed by a financially stable FCA/PRA regulated firm with over 45 years’ experience, the ability to seamlessly add-on additional financial aftercare products as required, and end-to-end in-house delivery ensuring a bespoke service – is why Car Care Plan was once again named Dealer Recommended for Warranty.