Account Support Manager
We are looking for someone with a strong administration background who will be comfortable in a fast paced office environment. You will be able to work to a high level of accuracy and manage a high workload of multiple projects at the same time. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to manage your own time effectively. The role will require you to analyse and interpret data and communicate your findings in verbally and in written reports to support a field sales team and manufacturer programme.
• To provide specialist head office cover and support a manufacturer Account Manager.
• To project manage and act as an interface between the Account Manager, internal teams and the manufacturer when creating new programmes or revising existing programmes.
• To ensure account processes and procedures are kept up to date.
• To ensure all reports are completed and circulated accurately and on time.
• To liaise with CCP internal departments on a regular basis to ensure the programmes are running smoothly and act on any feedback or suggestions
• To provide product knowledge training for all new or amended products
• To assist in preparation for meetings (both internal and external) by producing PowerPoint presentations using data as required
• To attend customer and dealer meetings as required as well as attending manufacturer team meetings.
• To manage the point of sale process including assisting with the creation of policy documents and associated POS materials (booklets, dealer guides, price lists etc) whilst ensuring:
• To assist with the planning and arrangement of manufacturer and team meetings, including assisting with meeting agendas, suitable meeting locations and when required, overnight accommodation and meals.
• To assist with and manage customer queries or complaints and claims resolution. Where necessary, consult with the underwriter / claims department or if necessary, the manufacturer.
Skills & Attributes
• Professionally presented with excellent verbal, writing and reading skills.
• Excellent people, networking and team building skills with the ability to establish credibility, influence senior managers and build strong commercial relationships.
• Strong organisational and planning skills, including the ability to work on a range of projects/tasks at the same time and to be able to establish priorities so that results are delivered and deadlines met.
• High level of computer literacy
• High standard of presentation skills covering a range of formats and the ability to present to all levels.
• Enthusiastic, flexible, resilient, motivated and capable of using own initiative.
• Ability to collect, collate, understand and evaluate information including financial data.
• Flexibility will be required around working hours to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
• Apply an excellent level of attention to detail to all tasks.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 2 years in an administration / support role with previous exposure to a busy sales / admin environment where customer focus is essential.
• Driving licence (ideally clean) as this role requires some travel.
• Demonstrate some understanding of the motor industry and dealer practices
• Working in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting the work of others.
• Coaching and training others to ensure high standards are maintained and business targets are met.