Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles (AFVs) are quickly gaining ground on conventional engines – after a rapid rise in sales in 2020. Download our eBook to learn more about how the NFDA is helping dealers sell AFVs.
The Electrifying rise of AFVs
In this eBook we look at how Alternatively Fuelled Vehicles (AFVs) are quickly gaining ground on conventional engines – after a rapid rise in sales in 2020. Despite a worldwide pandemic that shut dealerships for months of the year, causing a dramatic drop in overall new registrations, AFVs continued to break sales records.
Download your free copy to get information on:
- The current Alternatively Fuelled marketplace
- How the NFDA is helping dealers sell AFVs
- How wider infrastructure will cope with the shifting
automotive landscape – from fuelling and energy
provision to upskilling the workforce
- How financial aftercare products are changing to
protect customers’ investments in their new and
- The status of Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology
- Other technological changes in the automotive