Senior Complaints Handler
Here at Car Care Plan, we are seeking a Senior Complaints Handler – someone to support the Complaints Manager with leading and coaching the Complaints Handling team.
As Senior Complaints Handler, you will ensure all complaints are acknowledged and responded to and that customers are kept informed throughout the complaints process. This includes handling complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and Motor Ombudsman (MO) as well as assisting the Complaints Manager. You will input all complaints onto the complaint database and ensure all policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and adhered to.
Experience of an FCA regulated environment is not essential, however we would like you to;
- Have previous complaint handling experience.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, both verbally and in writing and be able to build good relationships.
- Have experience within a busy customer service focused team, where you have provided coaching / training to less experienced members of the team.
- Have exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Be a competent user of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Be highly organised and able to work using own initiative.
This is a permanent, full time position working 37.5 hours per week. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08:45 until 17:00. It’s a hybrid role, working 2 days from our Head Office in Bradford (Tuesday to Thursday) and 2 days from home (Monday and Friday). There is likely to be more office working initially for training purposes.
So, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays with the option to Holiday Buy
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent career progression
- Staff Parties
- Cake Sales
- Dress down Friday on the last Friday of every month!
Founded in 1976, Car Care Plan are the leading provider of award-winning vehicle warranty and asset protection products.
Offering award-winning products and services isn’t possible without the people we employ to make it happen. Be part of the future of Car Care Plan!