Registration Administration Assistant
Providing a high level of administrative support to both internal and external clients.
The role involves processing email, electronic, telephone, paper and direct mail warranty applications and other correspondence
Essential Job Functions:
- To ensure all emails are responded to within company KPI’s.
- To ensure all email responses comply with company standards.
- To ensure all registration, amendment and cancellation requests are process within company guidelines and within KPI’s.
- To ensure all direct mail and ad-hoc registrations are completed within company KPI’s.
- To assist with bulk registration processing where required, ensuring that all bulk rejections are processed within company KPI’s.
- To be cooperative with colleagues promoting good relations and ensuring the highest quality of service at all times to internal & external contacts.
- To undertake any formal or informal training arranged by the company and attend meetings as and when required.
- Undertake other departmental duties commensurate with own skill level in other areas of the business as and when required.
- To ensure any issue that is over and above the limits of authority are escalated immediately to the Administration Manager.
- To conform to all company policies in force at all times i.e. the security of corporate information, electronic mail policy and computer usage policy.
- To conform to legislative and procedural policies in force at all times e.g. FCA Regulations, DPA requirements.
- To ensure all property assigned is kept in good order with any faulty equipment being immediately reported to the Administration Manager.
- To adhere to company dress policies and ensuring suitable standards of personal hygiene.
Qualifications, Experience, Competence:
Previous administration and customer service experience is essential.
Microsoft Office experience at a basic level would be beneficial as the role involves email correspondence, letter writing and use of spread sheets.
Being an effective team player along with time management skills are essential in handling the large volume of requests received within the team.