Car Care Plan are currently recruiting for a Global Auditor for a rapidly expanding auditing team based remotely with International travel.
The Global Auditor will be responsible for carrying out audits both internally and externally on our Global and UK dealers, external audits being worldwide in the majority of the visits, with some UK audits as and when requested.
- To ensure that all measured service standards are achieved and provide assistance to other areas where appropriate.
- To be responsible for all reports, audits and general enquiries within your levels of authority and responsibility and ensure that all issues above these levels are passed to the Claims Audit Manager.
- To monitor best working practices and recommend any changes to working procedures or system enhancements to improve efficiency and service standards.
- To ensure all letters, reports and instructions produced are accurate and grammatically correct before release.
- To ensure that team meetings are attended each month.
- To escalate any problem issues affecting the department to the Claims Audit Manager for relevant action.
- To ensure that audit function is dealt with in an efficient and competent manner, resulting in recharge, rejection of claims and providing an action plan for a dealer.
- A flexible attitude to working hours in line with Travel in foreign countries (within contractual guidelines).
- To ensure that company directives on ‘Customer Care’ are implemented and monitored.
- To assist colleagues with any aspect of the job, as required.
- To maintain confidentiality and security of company information at all times.
- To liaise effectively with immediate colleagues and other staff to ensure that the highest quality of service is being maintained.
- To promote good relations and morale within the Claims Quality Assurance department and other areas of the company.
- Observe the requirement of ISO9002 standards at all times.
- Minimum 5 years experience carrying out Motor Vehicle Repairs
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Good Technical Education to Degree level
- Experience working in an auditing role using ISO9002
- Good practical skill base in the Mechanical Automotive Industry
- Articulate, numerate and have excellent people skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated, flexible and ability to work without supervision
- Full UK driving licence