Customer Service Representative
Working in our contact centre means that you’re at the heart of what we do and the face of our business. We strive to provide excellent customer service and by joining our team you will be key to our success.
Responsible for achieving the individual customer service targets set by:
• Dealing with all manner of customer enquiries including, but not limited to, cancellations, registrations, finance enquiries & policy amendments
• Ensuring that sufficient notes, of a suitable quality, are recorded on the core policy system after every call or action
• Delivering a consistently superior customer experience, ensuring that we have met all the customer’s needs, answered all their questions and that then customer fully understands our decisions
• Processing all telephone claims proactively and efficiently within the limits of authority and in line with company policy
• Ensuring claimants are informed of the status of the claim – where a claim is rejected or adjusted. A full explanation of the reasons must be recorded on the claim file
•Responding to claim enquiries, which may be received by various channels, within the limits of authority and in line with company policy and the terms and condition of the product
• Ensuring any issue that is over and above the limits of authority/scope of the job description is escalated immediately to the relevant manager
•Processing all telephone registrations within company standards.
• Ensuring all registration amendments are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that the complaints procedure is followed where a complaint is made, including the issuing of verbal final responses
• Conforming to legislative and procedural policies in force at all times e.g. FSA Regulations, DPA requirements
Skills & Attributes
• Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Adaptable, flexible, and willing and able to learn new skills
Qualifications & Experience
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills (Essential)
• Previous customer service experience (Essential)