COVID-19 update, read more here
Administration Manager - Global Warranty Programme
Car Care Plan are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager for one of our international programmes with the role based in our clients office. The Administration Manager will be responsible for administration, project management, system interactions and operational requirements between CCP and the client.
1. Ensure effective support and communication with client and CCP personnel including,
a. Attending meetings, telephone or video conference calls that directly or indirectly relate to the client warranty programme.
b. Attend monthly, quarterly and annual Regional review meetings with client personnel as required.
c. Attend local workshops or conferences as required.
d. Regular and effective communication with the CCP Global Operations Manager, CCP Global Support Manager and CCP Regional Development Managers.
e. Escalation of any concerns identified but not directly related to the warranty programmes.
2. Liaise with client departments as required to ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information and data to CCP for example:
a. Regional changes to Retailer and Repairer appointments and terminations.
b. Regular update of Regional Retailer and Repairer directories.
c. Monthly Regional and Retailer Pre-Owned sales data.
d. Monthly Regional and Retailer aftersales Parc data.
e. Factory Warranty labour rate updates.
f. Parts handling charge / uplift factor updates.
g. Technical data including Fault codes and descriptions, Labour operations codes and times, Parts codes and pricing.
h. Regular factory warranty performance reports to underwriters.
3. Liaise with CCP departments as required to ensure the smooth and adequate flow of accurate information and data to the client within agreed timescales. These could include:
a. Regional Sales reports.
b. Regional and global underwriting reports.
c. Regional Claim Analysers.
d. Regional Tracker Report.
e. Regional Renewal lists.
f. Renewal Analysis reports.
g. Referrals & Direct Sales report.
h. Fund reports.
i. Manage ad-hoc and / or additional reporting requests from client.
j. Pricing / Rate card updates.
k. Warranty documentation and POS updates.
4. Plan and coordinate systems interaction and access as required between organisations.
a. Ensure all regionally specific CCP generic policy coding within client system to enable correct warranty registrations for onward transfer to CCP systems.
b. Access to client technical systems for all relevant CCP personnel to ensure appropriate information is available for claims handling and claims quality audit purposes.
c. Access to CCP Dashboard reporting systems for client Regional and Central personnel.
5. Working with the CCP Global Operations Manager as required to;
a. Develop and launch new product lines.
b. Update price builds following agreement on premium actions agreed during quarterly / annual reviews with the client and / or the Regions.
c. Customer fulfilment processes, portals and materials are operational, accessible, accurate and relevant.
d. Resolve areas of concerns and / or escalations from the Regional Development Managers, Retailer, Regions or client Central Operations.
6. Working with the CCP Global Support Manager as required to;
a. Issue and return of Retailer contracts to all new retailers enabling set up on CCP systems.
b. Ensure all Retailers are have access to the relevant registration systems with the appropriate regional products available.
c. Maintain and update Warranty documentation as required to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations and translations are valid.
d. Liaise with third party suppliers and partners of both client and CCP as required to ensure smooth operation of the warranty programmes.
e. Ensure all Retailers and Repairers have access to the relevant claims systems in order to submit claims.
f. Handle and resolve any registration and claim escalations from the client, Regions and Retailers.
g. Manage the Retailer aged debt process.
h. Identify process improvements and efficiencies that deliver improved service, timings or experience to Customers, Retailers, Regions and client Central Operations.
7. Carry out regular reviews of client, CCP and any other relevant systems to ensure that all POSM, pricing and other Warranty documentation is available and current.
8. Work with client training Academy to provide relevant training on systems, processes, products and assist in improving performance.
9. Keep abreast of all organisational changes, business developments and regulatory changes within the client and CCP that could affect the Warranty programme.
a. Understand and assess the impact changes could have on the programmes.
b. Investigate potential solutions to manage or mitigate the impact on the programmes.
c. Inform the CCP Global Operations Manager of the changes and potential solutions.
10. Appropriate and effective management of Warranty programme related projects to achieve schedules and meet deadlines.
11. Take ownership of administrative and operational queries raised liaising with the relevant client and / or CCP personnel to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution.
12. Provide reports on any meetings / activity to the CCP Global Operations Manager as required and maintain Outlook Calendar with access provided to the CCP Global Operations Manager and CCP Global Support Manager.
Skills & Attributes
1. Be enthusiastic, flexible, resilient, self-motivated and capable of using own initiative.
2. Innovative with the ability to work autonomously and with limited direction.
3. Operate strong organisational, time management and planning skills including the ability to multitask a number of projects/tasks and to be able to establish priorities, delivering results and deadlines met.
4. Strong personable skills to be able to deal with varying layers of hierarchy at client, Regional and CCP level.
5. Ability to maintain high levels of communication at all times and effectively communicate with all key personnel within the client.
6. Have a high level of computer literacy / IT skills including effective use of MS Office products (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
7. Ability to collect, collate, understand and evaluate information including financial data with good attention to detail.
8. Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and be capable of analysing data to highlight all possible areas for improvement.
9. Sound Business Acumen / commercially astute with good commercial background demonstrated via qualification or relevant career history.
10. Be collaborative with excellent people skills and a team player with a high level of customer focus.
11. Have a good understanding and maintain a high level of knowledge in relation to motor industry activities and processes.